CareLink XP Nurse Workstation
Organized, Configurable Nurse Workstation
carelink nurse workstations elevate mobile computing to the next level, with improved communications, n-stride steer assist, and n-sight, an intelligent platform for proactive cart fleet management.
carelink provides ergonomic features, fully configurable storage and organization options, and workflow solutions that simplify the daily tasks associated with providing patient care. carelink™ xp medication carts offer improved nursing workflow by providing organized, secure storage and the ability to reconfigure drawers on-the-go. designed for:
- Bedside documentation
- CPOE/physician rounds
N-Sight Fleet Management is a cloud-based system that enables Hospital IT to remotely manage and monitor CareLink point-of-care carts used by clinicians. N-Sight facilitates improved asset utilization, maximizes fleet performance and value, and helps identify and prevent issues before they impact clinicians.
Single Sign-On is now available with CareLink
Optimize clinical workflows, improve security, and save care providers time with the NEW integration of Imprivata Medical Device Access™ and Imprivata OneSign® with the CareLink Nurse Workstation. The integration enables care providers to quickly and securely access the CareLink workstation, medication drawers and EHR applications with a single tap. Learn more.
CareLink Nurse Workstation Overview
- On-board communication tools for receiving messages and sending service requests
- N-Sight fleet management for remote asset management
- N-Stride steering control for effortless maneuverability and control
- Expansive work surface
- Electronic lift with height adjustment memory settings
- Fully configurable storage and organization
- Optional: Single Sign-On enables quick and secure access to workstation with a single tap
Well Suited For
- Med/Surg Department
- Emergency Dept
- Ambulatory/Outpatient Areas
- Patient Registration
- Starting Weight: 106 lbs
- Base Size: 17″W x 19″D (43.2 cm x 48.3 cm)
- Height Range: 49.3″ to 65″ (125.2 cm to 165.3 cm)
- Adjustment Range: 15.7″ (40.0 cm)
- Work Surface: 20.75″W x 10″D (52.7 cm x 25.4 cm)
- CPU Cavity: 21.5″W x 11.1″D x 2.9″H (54.6 cm x 28.3 cm x 7.5 cm)
- Casters: 5″ (12.7 cm), 2 locking
- Lift Type: Manual or Electronic
- Display Max Weight: 15 lbs (6.8 kg) max , 24″ (60.96 cm) monitor max
- Warranty: 3 years
Prop 65 Warning: The keys for the drawer lock can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Lead which is [are] known to the state of California to cause cancer.