we’re passionate about delivering the very best products and service for our devoted healthcare customers. our growth objectives are aggressive, which provides many opportunities to join our expanding team.
We Demonstrate Our Commitment to Employees by Providing:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Income Protection
- Work/Life Programs
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plans
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Medical/Prescription: We offer multiple plans through Anthem.
- Dental: We offer dental benefits through our program with Anthem.
- Vision: Our vision plan, through EyeMed, offers both in and out-of-network benefits. The plan offers benefits for eye exams as well as hardware.
- Life Insurance / Accidental Death and Dismemberment Coverage (AD&D): Life insurance and AD&D coverage is a combined benefit for all employees and is 100% paid by Capsa Healthcare.
- Long term Disability: Long term disability coverage is 100% paid by Capsa Healthcare for all full-time employees.
- Short Term Disability: Voluntary short-term disability coverage is offered for illness or accident coverage.
we are very excited to provide this benefit to our capsa team members, to help support this very special life event. capsa will provide 6 weeks of paid parental leave to employees following the birth of an employee’s child or the placement of a child with an employee in connection with adoption. the purpose of paid parental leave is to enable the employee to care for and bond with a newborn or a newly adopted child. this benefit runs concurrently with family and medical leave act (fmla) leave, or any other state leave law as applicable and whichever is deemed to be more generous to the employee. at capsa, we want to treat our employees like family!
- Flexible Spending Medical Reimbursement Accounts: Employees can take advantage of before-tax flexible spending accounts to save money on eligible expenses.
- Flexible Spending Dependent Care Spending Account: Employees can use this for eligible expenses related to child or other dependent care (such as care for an elderly parent or disabled dependent) that enables the employee and spouse (if married) to work or attend school.
- Health Savings Account: Employees can use their HSA for eligible expenses that the medical, dental and vision plans do not cover or cover only in part, including deductibles and co-payments. These dollars roll over year after year.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program provides free, confidential assistance to employees and their eligible family members during times where professional assistance can make a difference. All employees receive up to 4 free sessions per year. Employees can take advantage of free unlimited phone calls and web access 24/7.
- Paid Time Off: Capsa Healthcare’s paid time off package includes 8 paid Holidays as well as Personal Time Off (PTO), Jury Duty Leave, Bereavement Leave, Military Leave, and other qualified leaves.
employees are eligible to participate in capsa healthcare’s 401k plan after 90 days. the employer match is 50% on every dollar you contribute up to 6% of your compensation, with immediate vesting.
Our Hiring Process
乐博彩票安不安全capsa follows a more traditional approach to its recruitment and selection process. interviews will take place via direct phone call and/or in-person meeting with the hiring manager as well as our direct hr and recruitment team. capsa does not conduct interviews through social media or other popular texting-only communication platforms. offers will be extended directly with the candidate verbally as well as followed with a formal offer packet from a valid capsa location address and email.
乐博彩票安不安全capsa posts all available and open positions on its careers page of the capsa healthcare website